Caring, compassion and genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of their clients are the qualities that embody the Health Force staff. From the dedicated office staff to the registered nurses and home care aides, the Health Force team has been making quality patient care their priority since the Company was founded in 1985.
We believe the key ingredient to providing the highest levels of quality care to clients is maintaining a staff of caring, compassionate and reliable employees who exhibit only the highest standards of professionalism.
Health Force's commitment to quality care is best described by our philosophy:
"If we expect the employee to take good care of the client…we must take good care of the employee."
Patricia M. Krall-Dwyer – President of Health Force
That is the principle we apply to our people every day, and it is why we're proud to say:
- 46% of our employees have been with Health Force for 5 or more years
- 85% of our employees have been with Health Force for 2 or more years
- 98% of our employees say they are "happy" working at Health Force
- 90% of our employees say they receive the recognition they deserve
- 94% of our employees say they are treated as team players
We Promise Our Staff…
- Are highly trained and tested
- Are thoroughly interviewed
- Have had reference checks
- Are FBI checked
- Go through extensive orientation
- Are regularly supervised
- Participate in on-going training
- Have insurance coverage (liability, bonded, worker's comp)
We're equally proud that Health Force has been recognized for six years running as one of The Best Places to Work in Western New York.
Patricia M. Krall-Dwyer, founder and president
Patricia M. Krall-Dwyer has more than 30 years of experience in the home health care field, and has spent more than 25 years building Health Force into a responsible provider of home health care services.
Ms. Krall-Dwyer's community and industry leadership credentials also include:
- Past president of the Erie County Consortium of Home Care Providers
- Co-chair of the Erie County Transportation Committee
- Board member of the Center for Transportation Excellence
- Board Member of Erie County Long Term Care Council
- Member Community Health Foundation Strategic Planning Committee
- Member of New York Health Care Providers
- Member of Niagara County Long Term Care Council
In addition, Ms. Krall-Dwyer serves on several community boards, chairs Danceability, a not-for-profit organization which provides dance instruction to people with disabilities, and is a volunteer to a number of other WNY not-for-profit organizations.
Our core principles:
CARING CUSTOMER SERVICE
We will be responsive, qualified, dependable, friendly, and an expert in our industry
VIBRANT TEAM ENVIRONMENT
Fostering initiative, inclusiveness, support and works together to handle the peaks and flow of our day(s)
SOLID BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Focusing on the right short and long term plans and decisions to ensure compliance in our industry, cost effectiveness in our business operations, and continual improvement with our systems and processes which support our services, customers, and company
We are committed to ensuring our workforce is trained, retained and nurtured to set the bar for service excellence and care within the Buffalo Community…this is the way we lead both inside and outside of our company.